3 Foods In The National Flag Colors To Add To Your Diet & nbspPhoto Credit: & nbspiStock Images
- January 26th is celebrated as Republic Day across India every year
- Republic Day is a happy day for the country and people of India
- Here are some foods that you need to add to your diet
New Delhi: On this Republic Day, let's talk about the Indian flag. The Indian flag is made up of three main colors – saffron, white and green. Each color symbolizes certain properties. The saffron color stands for courage and strength. The white color represents purity and peace. The green color stands for life and prosperity. The Ashoka chakra in the middle symbolizes truth and justice. When you combine the features and put them together in a structured form i.e. the Indian flag, it will reflect the moral attitude of the Indian people towards one another, towards their country and towards the rest of the world.
Colorful foods to include in your diet
Oranges, commonly known as Santra, are available in abundance during the winter season. This juicy food could represent the saffron color due to its ability to add strength to the body. Here's why you should add oranges to your diet:
- Orange is a rich source of vitamin C that can make a huge contribution to a healthy immune system. In addition, it can be healthy for your skin.
- Oranges are nutritious and can lower the risk of kidney and cardiovascular disease.
- Oranges are high in fiber, which makes them a promoter of digestive health.
Indian cottage cheese
Indian cottage cheese, commonly known as paneer, often makes up for any fun dishes that are often served at family gatherings and parties. This food might be white in color because it is healthy and tasty. Hence it has the ability to bring people together and promote peace. Here's Why You Should Add Indian Cottage Cheese to Your Diet:
- Paneer is a rich source of protein that makes it a healthy food option for people working on building muscle.
- Consumption of paneer can make a significant contribution to tooth and bone health due to the presence of calcium.
- Paneer contains folic acid, which can prove beneficial for pregnant women.
Spinach is widespread in almost all Indian households. This food might represent the green color due to its health growth promoting properties. Here's why you should add spinach to your diet:
- Palak can help improve your eye health as it is a rich source of compounds like lutein and zeaxanthin.
- It is known that nitrates promote healthy blood pressure management. Palak is a rich source of nitrates.
- Antioxidants such as quercetin found in spinach can reduce inflammation and clear up infection.
Republic Day is of great historical importance. History teaches us that precious things must be preserved and celebrated. For man, his body and health must be the most precious of all and must be preserved at all costs. Make sure you take care of your body so it can continue to thrive.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions in the article are for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or nutritionist before starting any fitness program or making changes to your diet.